Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tabletop Tuesday

Hi All,

I hope you all are having a good Monday. I am linking up with Marty at A Stroll Thru Life and Tabletop Tues and Suzanne and Vintage Thingie Thursday. I have a couple of things to show you this time... There is my tabletop this week, way back in the corner :)

My Mom painted the picture of our house when we first moved in in 1985. It has remained in the same spot since then. Below my favorite little coffee clock, crystal salt and pepper shakers and a little geranium tin.



Another shot. Do you see the lamp hanging over the dining table. That is my Dad's and my latest project. I bought it a couple of years ago on ebay. He had to convert it over into a plug in lamp since there is no electrical box in the ceiling. It is a vintage pull down tole lamp. My Dad is still the best electrican I know. He has been doing it for almost 60 yrs. Did I mention he is 80! I love my new(old) pull down tole lamp. It is probably from the 50's.




A closer look at the top...
p.s. My good friend Janie, is having a 50.00 gift card to Target giveaway over at her place, Blonidies Journal. Be sure to go over and participate in the fun!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar