Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Wallflowers - 2002-11-23 - Chicago, IL (FM)

The Wallflowers
2002-11-23
House of Blues
Chicago, IL
FM Broadcast
320 kbps
Artwork Included

01. When You're On Top
02. Three Marlenas 
03. See You When I Get There 
04. The Difference 
05. How Good It Can Get 
06. One Headlight 
07. 6th Avenue Heartache 
08. Feels Like Summer Again 
09. Closer To You 
10. Too Late To Quit 
11. Everything I Need 
12. I've Been Delivered
13. Sleepwalker 


The 2000s - #6:  In 2002, The Wallflowers, released Red Letter Days, their 4th studio album. The dsc peaked at #32 on the Billboard charts. Red Letter Days was the first Wallflowers record that featured Jakob Dylan playing a majority of the lead guitar parts. The album had a much more aggressive sound than any of their previous releases,  This FM broadcast captures The Wallflowers on tiur in aupprt of the album, in Chicago on November 23, 2002, 18 years ago today.





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar